As Advent is quickly approaching and the year is coming to an end, I’m starting to think about next year and the future of Darlene Goes Green.
“Plans fail when there is no counsel, but they succeed when advisers are many.”
How can I best help you?
I really want this blog to be about how we can become better “green” stewards together.
So, to make sure I am writing and sharing the information you both need and want, would you help by answering 5 easy questions to assist me with my planning?
There are no right or wrong answers and you can share as much or as little as you’d like, either by sending me an email at Darlene@DarleneGoesGreen.com, or by sharing your thoughts in the comments below.
Planning Questions for the Darlene Goes Green Blog:
- Where are you on your Christian Green journey?
Just starting out? Growing greener everyday? Frustrated and given up?
- What are your biggest challenges to “going green”?
- Have you had any big successes in your journey that might be helpful to others?
- Do you have green goals for next year?
- What would you like to see on Darlene Goes Green and how can I best help you in future posts?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts and working together to serve our Lord while caring for our common home!
Don’t forget, share your thoughts in the comments below or send me an email at Darlene@DarleneGoesGreen.com!